Are you passionate about horses and enjoy working in a dynamic team environment?
Equissage is a global leader in the Equine Health Industry that is experiencing tremendous growth due to the success of our world-leading product. With over 50 years of experience in the Australasian market, we have an excellent opportunity for the right person who is driven, passionate, hard-working, self-motivated, and looking for high levels of job satisfaction.
What we offer
- Flexibility to work your own hours, from home and at shows & events across your region/nationally.
- Exceptional remuneration.
- An opportunity to make a difference in equine & rider welfare.
- Clinically Trialled and Proven equipment to help horses and riders.
- Develop close relationships with your clients including elite riders and the industry’s best.
- Freedom to create a work/life balance while enjoying an equine lifestyle, supported with full ongoing training and recognition.
- Represent a leading brand with yet unmatched products.
About the role
Whilst this is an autonomous role, you will be supported by a strong team culture and leaders to ensure you are thriving in your new career.
It is about understanding the needs and aspirations of horse owners and providing a tailored solution with an outstanding, proven medical product.
Successful applicants will be prepared to support and care for our wonderful clients, complete regular marketing and brand development activities, support the Equine industry by attending shows, events, clinics, and all things equine, establish and maintain pipelines of leads and attend demonstrations.
Equissage is meticulous with engaging new members to our dynamic team and are looking for a fun, positive, ‘go getter’ who is self-motivated and enjoys achieving high levels of success. The below skillsets are advantageous however we are looking for attitude as we train for skills.
- A background in the Equine Industry would be advantageous but not essential.
- Love for horses and high levels of confidence in handling horses in all situations.
- Demonstrate ability to work autonomously.
- Strong communication skills and customer service focus with a client-for-life approach.
- Able to liaise effectively with people and horses at all levels.
- Ability to work toward the achievement of your goals in an organised and planned manner.
- Maintain an attitude of growth that involves both personal and professional development and ongoing training.
- Prepared to continue to upskill and learn.
- Understand how to conduct business and to work in a professional manner consistent with our training techniques.
If this opportunity excites you and you have a PASSION for horses please apply now with your resume and a mandatory cover letter with your equine experiences as we are actively recruiting in multiple areas across the country.