COVID-19 is evolving daily and it is anticipated that many people will stop going to public places, gatherings and limit human contact where possible. We would like to take this opportunity to assure people that we remain open for business, and to give you all the confidence that we have strengthened our health and safety protocols during this difficult period.
Some of the measures we have implemented in regards to property visitation:
- Following all Government mandated heath directives around Social Distancing, wearing PPE and testing.
- Stay home if unwell and get tested if displaying any of the COVID19 symptoms.
- A thorough sanitisation of all equipment therapy, reading and display equipment.
- Personal hygiene, washing of hands for 20 seconds in soap and water, then hand sanitiser.
- Guidance, support & resources will be made available to all consultants relating to COVID-19 and to actively improve health & hygiene in all areas of our business.
We are monitoring the situation closely to help keep our company, consultants, staff and clients free of bugs and germs. We pride ourselves on providing a clean, healthy and safe environment with clean equipment and we ask you to play your part by deferring from booking appointments, demonstrations or contact if you are showing any relative symptoms or have been exposed to anyone with the virus.
We sincerely look forward to seeing you and are more than happy to answer any questions you may have!